Saturday, December 9, 2017

I Wish I Could Draw

I am a person who really wishes I had the artistic ability to take the images in my mind and draw them on paper.

I don't.

Therefore, I resort to other means.  I can write and use words to paint a picture, figuratively speaking.  Still, even then, I want to have a visual reference to use for my own sake at least.  Therefore, I have made a few attempt at using, for lack of a better description, internet based dress-up dolls.  Many that I have found end up far too cartoon looking or simply don't have enough options to make the end result look anything like the character I'm trying to build.  However, there have been a few successes.  Therefore...

Presenting a handful of "created but not drawn by me" character ideas!

Dagon 

Athena 

Rebel 

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment