Okay, so I realize that it has been almost two months since Spring Banquet. That is where the "having no time" part of this post comes in. Okay, maybe I have had some time that I could have used for blogging and didn't. Get over it.
However, I do still want to give Spring Banquet its fair share of space because some wonderful memories were made that night.
| My beautiful group (Me, Sonjia, Shelly, Chelsi) |
First was the banquet itself. It was an Asian theme (although without Asian food) and was held at one of the hotels in Des Moines. My group consisted of three other wonderful (and crazy, but more on that later) ladies who, like myself, refuse to let the fact that they're single ruin the fun.
After banquet itself, things got a little crazy. We went bowling.
| Shelly |
| Sonjia |
| Chelsi (aka Chester) |
| Me |
We started by doing one "normal" game. Then we did a crazy bowl consisting of such things as bowling left-handed (we are all righties), swimming bowl, granny bowl, ninja bowl, etc. "Crazy" is really the only word that describes it; either that or "we're all weird and don't care."
As for finals, they are done.
As for not having time, I think that is fairly self-explanatory. Something about college classes, homework, a job, finals, everything that accompanies finals, etc. has a way of doing that. However, with all that finished until next semester, I will hopefully have a bit more time on my hands.
Yay summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment