I realize that we're already one-fourth of the way through the semester, but I wanted to post this anyway.
I have one of the most random schedules this semester. I have 17 credits (which is not usual for me) and 7 classes. Of the four, two credit classes I am taking, two of them meet on Monday and Wednesday. In addition, I am also taking College Math, time-wise the latest class Faith offers.
Due to all the above factors plus work, I have a lot of one to two hours breaks throughout the day to work on homework. This is fine, except it makes some of my larger assignments harder to do until the evenings after supper, work, or Awana.
Monday
6:15 - wake up
7:00 - Apologetics
8:00 - Breakfast
9:00 - Chapel
10:00 - Acts
11:00 - Devotional Preparation
12:00 - Creative Writing
1:00 - Lunch
3:00 to 5:00 - Work
5:30 - Supper
9:00 - SMF
Tuesday
7:00ish - wake up
7:45ish - Breakfast
9:00 - Chapel
10:00 - Senior Seminar
11:00 - Public Speaking
12:00 - Lunch
1:15 - College Math
5:30 - Supper
6:30 to 9:00 - Work
10:30 - Dorm Devotions
Wednesday
6:15 to 5:30 - same as Monday
6:00 - Awana
Thursday
7:00 to 5:30 - same as Tuesday
9:30 - Suite Devotions
Friday
6:15 to 9:00 - same as Monday
11:00 - Devo. Prep.
12:00 - Lunch
1:00 to 3:00 - Work
3:30ish - Nap
5:30 - Supper
I have one of the most random schedules this semester. I have 17 credits (which is not usual for me) and 7 classes. Of the four, two credit classes I am taking, two of them meet on Monday and Wednesday. In addition, I am also taking College Math, time-wise the latest class Faith offers.
Due to all the above factors plus work, I have a lot of one to two hours breaks throughout the day to work on homework. This is fine, except it makes some of my larger assignments harder to do until the evenings after supper, work, or Awana.
Monday
6:15 - wake up
7:00 - Apologetics
8:00 - Breakfast
9:00 - Chapel
10:00 - Acts
11:00 - Devotional Preparation
12:00 - Creative Writing
1:00 - Lunch
3:00 to 5:00 - Work
5:30 - Supper
9:00 - SMF
Tuesday
7:00ish - wake up
7:45ish - Breakfast
9:00 - Chapel
10:00 - Senior Seminar
11:00 - Public Speaking
12:00 - Lunch
1:15 - College Math
5:30 - Supper
6:30 to 9:00 - Work
10:30 - Dorm Devotions
Wednesday
6:15 to 5:30 - same as Monday
6:00 - Awana
Thursday
7:00 to 5:30 - same as Tuesday
9:30 - Suite Devotions
Friday
6:15 to 9:00 - same as Monday
11:00 - Devo. Prep.
12:00 - Lunch
1:00 to 3:00 - Work
3:30ish - Nap
5:30 - Supper
No comments:
Post a Comment