"What are your plans after graduation?" has become a more and more common question the closer I get to graduation. Unfortunately, the answer hasn't changed much since the start of the school year: "I don't know." Oh, my options have narrowed and changed throughout the year; however, by and large, I still have no idea what I'll be doing after graduation.
I know that immediately after graduation I will be going to Colorado and that is where I may spend much of the summer. I know I can return to Iowa. I know I have a place open to stay in Arizona. There are ups and downs to both locations.
What's more, I'm not the only senior in this position. I have talked to several others in my class who are in the exact same boat. We're graduating. We're going to be leaving Faith and, for many of us, school in general. Many things will be changing in the next six months or less.
Pray for the senior class. Even for those who know what they will be doing after graduation, our lives will be changing drastically. Our college chapter of life is coming to a close. A new chapter will be beginning. No matter whether plans include seminary, finding a ministry, choosing a mission board, looking for a job, or none of the above, we're making a major transition.
Graduation is in eight weeks.
Eight more weeks of school. Eight more weeks of tests, homework, and projects. Eight more weeks to seek God's guidance for the next step.
God knows. He'll let me know when I need to know.
I know that immediately after graduation I will be going to Colorado and that is where I may spend much of the summer. I know I can return to Iowa. I know I have a place open to stay in Arizona. There are ups and downs to both locations.
What's more, I'm not the only senior in this position. I have talked to several others in my class who are in the exact same boat. We're graduating. We're going to be leaving Faith and, for many of us, school in general. Many things will be changing in the next six months or less.
Pray for the senior class. Even for those who know what they will be doing after graduation, our lives will be changing drastically. Our college chapter of life is coming to a close. A new chapter will be beginning. No matter whether plans include seminary, finding a ministry, choosing a mission board, looking for a job, or none of the above, we're making a major transition.
Graduation is in eight weeks.
Eight more weeks of school. Eight more weeks of tests, homework, and projects. Eight more weeks to seek God's guidance for the next step.
God knows. He'll let me know when I need to know.
You should get your teaching degree!
ReplyDelete