Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Second Semester Junior Schedule

I know that most people, except for maybe family, couldn't care less about what my schedule looks like.  But then again, I'm not blogging for most people; I'm blogging for me.  Therefore, I am going to do it anyway.

Monday
5:50 - Wake up
6:30 - Breakfast
7:00 - Western Civilization II
8:00 - Doctrine II
9:00 - Chapel
10:00 - Break
11:00 - English Masterpieces II
12:00 - Women's Ministry Programming
1:00 - Lunch
2:00 to 4:00 - Work
5:30 - Supper
9:00 - SMF
11:00 - Roomleader meeting


Tuesday
6:15 - Wake up
7:00 - Doctrine IV
8:00 - Breakfast
9:00 - Chapel
10:00 - Break
11:00 - Biological Science
12:15 - Lunch
5:30 - Supper
10:30 - Dorm Devotions


Wednesday
5:50 to 1:00 - Same as Mon.
3:00 to 5:00 - Work
5:30 - Supper
6:00 - AWANA


Thursday
6:15 to 12:15 - Same as Tue.
1:00 to 4:00 - Work
5:30 - Supper
10:30 - Suite Devotions


Friday
5:50 to 1:00 - Same as Mon.
After lunch - Nap
5:30 - Supper
After supper - Something unrelated to homework

Afternoons are mostly spent doing homework; bedtime is usually between midnight and 1 o'clock in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment