Friday, December 28, 2012

Last Semester, I...

Began my senior year of college.

Attended a church shower for my niece.

(Thanks to Debbi for the picture)
Dressed up for spirit week (a.k.a. Wore jeans to class).

Managed to be the only senior at dodgeball.

Discovered a black net at night while running to catch someone in capture the flag.  The irony is that he ended up being on our team.

Turned 21.

Cheered for Six Up in Ya Gotta Regatta.


Did a lot of reading.  Sadly, very little of it was for my own personal enjoyment.

Helped at Faith Fest.

Welcomed my beautiful niece home!

(Thanks to Pam for the picture)
Had many laughs with the YACS.

Enjoyed the sunset with Morgan.


Scraped paint off windows at Slater's work day.

Traveled to Bennington, Nebraska, to help the Wilmeths for a weekend.

Used a lightsaber to ask D.J. to Sadie Hawkins.



Had fun during Sadie Hawkins with our slightly random group.

Had a frustrating time getting my absentee ballot.

Was challenged during Bible Conference.

Made buckeyes for SMF's rotating dinner.

(Thanks to Josh Huang for the picture)
Somehow managed to get my green pen named "Turtle" and a coffee sturrer named "Puppy."

Went ice skating.

Checked many, many papers at work.

(Thanks to Josh Huang for the picture)
Went to Mars (or at least went to the Science Center where they had displays about it).

Cheered with everyone else in the student center when Faith was mentioned on ESPN.

Thoroughly enjoyed my family over Thanksgiving break.

(Thanks to Debbi for the picture)
Wore my cloak to Festival of Carols just because I could.

Decorated our room like Narnia for Open Dorms.


Ended up going over to Ten (the guys' dorm) still in my cloak and without my camera because the fire alarm went off in Six (one of the girls' dorms).

Fought with my appendix.

Spent the beginning of Finals week off campus recovering from surgery.

Was carted through airports in a wheelchair.

Left Iowa just in time to avoid a blizzard.

Finished American Masterpieces yesterday and am still waiting for my Mentoring Women final to arrive.

Otherwise, it was entirely uneventful.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a number of how many papers you checked?
    probably a really big one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea. If I really wanted to know, I could look at the log once I get back and count them. However, that would not include all the papers I check outside of the WC.

    ReplyDelete