Monday, September 16, 2013

It's a Crazy, Wonderful Life!

"101 Brief Accounts of the Crazy, Unusual, Happy, Strange, Delightful, Sometimes Dangerous Things that Happened on the Way to My Grave"


I waited four years to read this book.  Dr. Hartog was one of my college professors at Faith Baptist Bible College.  During one of my freshman classes, he informed the class of the book he was writing; a time or two he even took time out of class to read a portion for our enjoyment.  Right before my graduation, a slip appeared in all student mailboxes informing us that the book was about to be published and how to purchase a copy.

The writing itself does not classify it as a best seller; however, the stories inside paint a wonderful portrait of this beloved professor's life.  Dr. Hartog has done so much throughout his life, and I'm certain this book is only a taste of it.  I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed reading it.  Also, one will never find a better wedding story than the Hartog's.

No comments:

Post a Comment