November officially starts in seven hours.
Some of my readers may remember when I participated in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) two years ago. For those who don't, you can look at my post here. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, you can check out their website. The basic idea is to write a 50,000 word novel in the 30 days of November.
I'm doing it again.
To motivate myself (or beg for help), this time I will be posting a daily word count on Facebook to report where I'm at. This will usually be when I first sit down to write, reporting on where I finished the day before. In other news, I might not be doing much else besides work and writing for the next 30 days.
For those who would like more ideas for how to encourage me, see my post linked above. Honestly, though, the main thing is just to make sure I keep going. There may or may not be times when I want to scrap the whole miserable thing. Don't let me.
For now: 0/50,000
No comments:
Post a Comment