I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite a while. Since all of my siblings (including in-laws) now have blogs, I finally decided to just go ahead and do it. You are currently looking at the result of that decision.
Why the name "The Spiral Notebook"? Because it says something about what I plan to write about. I have a liking for spiral notebooks. Over the years, I have done a lot of different things with the cheap spiral notebooks that go on sale every summer with all the back-to-school stuff. When I was younger, my brother and I would use them to keep track of things like Lego characters and what "level" of skates we had. As we grew older, these notebooks were used for keeping score during card games. I used spiral notebooks for school regularly, and I still use them for college. I use the same type of notebook (or even the same notebook on occasion) for doodling, writing down story ideas, making maps of my imagined worlds, and graphing differences between characters.
So, what am I planning to post on this blog? Probably a little bit of everything: current thoughts, events in my life, book reviews, snatches of storyline I've written. I don't promise to post regularly or even often. I am a college student, and college students tend to be busy. However, I will try to keep up to date as much as possible. Also, I am figuring out all the blogging controls as I go, so I ask you to bear with me on that.
Welcome to the Spiral Notebook and my thoughts on life.
Yah!!! I get to the be the first! {grin}
ReplyDeleteGlad you are joining the blog world. Love you!
Yah! I get to be second...
ReplyDeleteI get to be third...
ReplyDeleteWell, I guess I can say "I'm fourth" :-) Lol!!! ~Pam~
ReplyDeleteI guess I am "fifth".
ReplyDeleteBob